Welcome to the ETA Website!
This website has been created to serve as a more efficient communication tool for all of Etiwanda Teachers Association members.
Our goal is to provide
information in the most efficient manner to ensure that all members are well informed of all ETA information and activities.
Here you will find information about your local, state, and national leaders, contract negotiations, association bylaws, calendars and contracts, monthly newsletters, and member resources.
This website was built for YOU, the members of ETA.
We hope that you will enjoy using this website to stay well informed of current association business. By educating and informing yourself, you are helping to strengthen the foundation of the Etiwanda Teachers Association.
The Etiwanda Teachers Association is the exclusive bargaining agent for the regular classroom teachers,
preschool teachers, special education teachers and Speech and Language Pathologists of the Etiwanda Elementary School District.
The mission of the Etiwanda Teachers Association is:
- To represent Etiwanda teachers in their relations with the Etiwanda School District
- To form a representative body capable of developing group opinion on professional matters to speak with authority for members
- To provide an opportunity for continuous study and action on problems of the profession
- To provide a means of representation for all members including ethnic-minority members
- To promote professional attitudes and ethical conduct among members
- To encourage cooperation and communication between the profession and the community
- To foster good fellowship among members